It is natural to feel anxious about visiting our office in person. However, to reassure you, here are some of the changes we are making to minimize any potential risk of virus transmission:
- All patients are screened on the phone for COVID-19 symptoms before their appointment. Patients who are not screened will NOT be permitted to enter the office.
- Our waiting rooms are closed. Patients will wait in their car for their appointment. Upon arrival, patients will call Victory at extension 1200 and Richmond at extension 1480 to check-in. We can then conduct a “no-touch” registration.
- When the exam room is ready, our staff will call you on your cell phone to come in. All patients must wear masks while in the office.
- At the door to the office, you will be met by one of our medical assistants. They will take your temperature and have you wash your hands. They will then escort you directly to the examination room.
- Our staff will wear PPE (personal protective equipment) and are screened for symptoms of COVID-19 before every shift.
- After patients leave the exam room, careful cleaning and disinfecting protocols between patients for all equipment are being used.
- We are limiting the office visits to the patient only, but if you must have a companion at your visit, please make sure only one person accompanies you and is also wearing a facemask. Your companion must also be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the office.
We look forward to seeing you soon!