At the practice of Dr. Scafuri & Associates, we are committed to providing patients with excellent care. Whenever you need us, we will be there for you seven days a week!
We are happy to announce that we are now seeing all patients in our office again.
We know that it’s natural to feel anxious visiting our office in person at this time. However, we are taking steps to reassure you during your visit and to minimize any potential risk of virus transmission.
- Effective May 1, 2023, our waiting rooms will no longer be closed and patients do not have to call from outside. However, they do still have to wear a mask if they are sick.
- As of Sunday, February 12, 2023, New York State has lifted the mask mandate in healthcare facilities. Therefore, we will NOT require masks UNLESS you are visiting us for a sick visit.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) during your visit and are taking steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Careful cleaning and disinfecting protocols between patients for all equipment that is used is enforced.
- As mentioned above, telemedicine appointments will still be available only for patients who are too sick to come to the office or are homebound.
While your visit to our office might still look different, we are on our way. We are committed to offering you the same excellent care you’ve come to know and trust from our practice. We thank you for your patience, support and cooperation as we work together as we continue to care for your health and well-being.
We look forward to seeing you in our offices soon!