At the practice of Dr. Scafuri & Associates, we are committed to providing patients with excellent care. Whenever you need us, we will be there for you seven days a week!
Beginning February 1, 2022, our office will be implementing new, important measures for your health care. All patients will be seen in the office again. The exception is unless the patient is too sick to come to the office or is a homebound and will be seen via telemedicine.
We know that it’s natural to feel anxious visiting our office in person at this time. However, we are taking steps to reassure you during your visit and to minimize any potential risk of virus transmission.
- Our waiting room at our Victory Blvd. office will remain closed. The waiting room at Richmond Ave. will have limited entry.
- We will continue with our virtual check-in process that will take place over the phone when you arrive to the office.
- Once we are ready for your appointment, you will be called in. A medical assistant will meet you at the door.
- Upon arrival at the door, all patients will receive a temperature check and will be escorted to the exam room. We encourage you to use hand sanitizer before coming into the office.
- All patients are REQUIRED to wear a face covering at all times when in the office.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) during your visit and are taking steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Careful cleaning and disinfecting protocols between patients for all equipment that is used is enforced.
- As mentioned above, telemedicine appointments will still be available only for patients who are too sick to come to the office or are homebound.
- Office visits will still be limited to the patient whenever possible. Notably, if a companion is necessary, such as for an elderly or special needs patient, they must submit to the same procedure as the patient.
While your visit to our office might still look different, we are on our way. We are committed to offering you the same excellent care you’ve come to know and trust from our practice. We thank you for your patience, support and cooperation as we work together as we continue to care for your health and well-being.
We look forward to seeing you in our offices soon!